Saturday, April 12, 2014

FTSORADIONEWS MARCH RECAP

Rap Artist BONGO MO hits the scene with an uncanny lyricism and powerful vocals on Mar. 13 2014. The interview was a very brief but intriguing event. Some things that were mentioned were his beliefs on the current trends in Rap/Hip Hop. 

Bongo Mo: I call myself Bongo because I walk to the beat of my own drum. Bongo is the drum and mo is only a man.

Bongo Mo:  I think music is coming back to a better place now, for awhile it was like people wanted the glamorous rap bunch of false truths about false occasions...now its getting back to the art and its raw rugged but much more on the lyrical side of things.

 



From there we flow right into the interview with Wednesday's Artist Debut featuring painter Mandy Peedin and Believe it. Mandy Peedin is so SURREAL

Mandy said" I believe that creating works of art is very therapeutic. It is not just a hobby or a job; it is also a way to heal yourself mentally, spiritually, and/or emotionally."

 There have been many instances in my life where I have been stressed or in a bad state of mind where I have found the solution to be simply picking up a brush, pen, or pencil and creating something."--- Mandy Peedin




  TimMay Neon RaJah Presents Raps Lyrics To Live By
The 23, Charlotte N.C. native experiments with hip hop. Here's a brief look at the interview

Myself-How do these things relate to the music you create and your own lifestyle?



TimMay--"I only make music based on what I've experienced. I make great use of metaphors to give those who a more visual a mental picture of what I am trying to say. You will never hear me mention money, cars, girls, or anything of that sort. Most of my music is very spiritual and thought provoking.
 While "Young And Aspiring" writer/author Elvis Williams Jr. releases 2 books, Fallen Angels and Intuitive Words of Wisdom
Williams-I can think of a story all day with no problem, but to take the time to write it down is the only thing that stops me from working.From writing this book I learned that anything is possible I just have to put my mind and soul into doing it.To any other writer, the only advice I can give is for you to write what your heart tells you. And to always believe in your work, whether others believe or not
Williams-The message that I want people to grasp from reading my novel is that all things are possible no matter how it may look while your experiencing your problem, there is always a way for you to end up winning. The experiences are sort of based off of my own but I wrote it as if my situation was taken to the extreme.

To all my readers out there Thanks for all your support. Always believe in yourself, your potential is endless, and your time for success is now just reach out and grab it.---Elvis Williams 
This Concludes FTSORADIONEWS' MARCH RECAP

No comments:

Post a Comment