Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WEDNESDAYS ARTIST DEBUT

THE INVASION OF NIXXXSTYLEZ

Years ago I met Nixxxstyles in the 910, Kenansville North Carolina. Initially upon meeting him I felt I was standing beside a pure dynamic person. His energy exudes through his personality, and it was a surprise to find out that he is also an amazing poet, artist and rapper. Nixxxstylez, the rap artist, is sure to bring "raw pulsating passion." Below is a glimpse into the intensity that Nixxxstylez is bringing to the game, in a short Q&A.



Where were you born and raised ? How is it that you got into the 910 scene on music?
   

 I was born and raised in the 302 (Delaware) and moved down to the 910 when I was 18 years old. Before moving, I was into spoken word but being in the 910 with the likes of the artist Bongo Mo, my music and rapping started to POP, even though I am a shy individual.---Nixxxstylez

What is the meaning to Nixxxstylez?  Any hidden meaning in the 3 x's in Nixxx?

    Nixxx motherfucking Stylez! (Lol)The N.I is for nice the x is for sex and the Stylez is all me baby.---Nixxxstylez

 Describe your music.
    My music is my music. I record what I like. Fuck the masses. My craft is the way the  Lord wants it. If you like it, I'll have you know that what I do and who I am, will have you nodding your head so much you look out of it.---Nixxxstylez


What artist do you look up to?


 I look up to artist like Kendrick Lamar. I can relate to his music but I enjoy a few of the late greats. Honestly there are to many artist to name, a few from the old school but mainly Stevie Wonder, Erykah Badu and Curtis Mayfield  and many more.---Nixxxstylez

   
 And how do you feel about the current underground and independent artist industry and also in the 910?
       

The underground needs to stand up take back Hip Hop. A lot of these niggas need to realize they are making music, I'm watching the throne.  And as far as the 910 from the 302 on down towards the south, I have nothing but love.---Nixxxstylez


So am I dealing with an artist that gives "raw passion"?


In truth I give ear-gasm’s and love. Sometimes a little bit of beef but there's only fear and happiness in this world, so yea we can call it passion...---Nixxxstylez

   
And also any advice for others in the rap game?
     
 



Yea, I was gunna GPS my location so you can let them know where real rap is at.---Nixxxstylez


Presenting Below NIXXXSTYLEZ







No comments:

Post a Comment