Saturday, June 14, 2014

UPCOMING FEATURED ARTIST

ACE BOOGIE THE IMMORTAL LYRICIST


Brief Q&A between Interviewer Bella Altruistic creator of Ftsoradionews and Ace Boogie 



Bella-  Just to let people know where were you born and raised? 

Ace Boogie- I was born in N.C raised in Raleigh than moved back to the 910. 

Bella- Oh  awesome 919 to the 910, same here.

Bella-  So what is the meaning of your name Ace Boogie? 

Ace Boogie- I don't know if you have ever seen the movie but after the movie "Paid In Full" came out  I picked up the name Ace Boogie.

Bella- How is life? 

Ace Boogie- Well, I figured I could start from the bottom and let things take over, or come at will. 

Bella-Do you expect the 910 to be on the map when it comes to rap artist?

Ace Boogie- I'm putting on for Carolina I expect we up next. I mean we are going the hardest besides Chicago.

Bella- While listening to "Failure Before Success," I notice you have some very hard hitting hooks and sounds, tell me what attracted you to these types of sounds?

Ace Boogie- Failure Before Success is my upcoming project. Every hook on that mix-tape brings that energy which makes your skin crawl. Like DAMN! LOL! While listening to the music I was saying to myself, “That's pretty damn great who is this guy and why isn’t he signed?”

Bella-Describe your meaning in the song “We made it?”

Ace Boogie- I was much more blunt with this song, as far as my life style. I wanted to really get your attention. Like this is what’s really going on in the world. It’s not all good this life I'm giving you, but at the end of the day I'm still making the best ways I can and progressing in life

Bella- Word. I feel you on that. Tell me what is one troublesome problem that you feel many in your town/ your streets have to encounter on the day to day basis? 

Ace Boogie-Hard Headed People

Bella- Ha  Ha Ha best way to put it ehh, lol...What makes you special?

Ace Boogie- I noticed I attract a lot of attention. And people really understand me and can relate to what I am was saying.

Bella- And that is a good ingredient to have in this field of work.

Bella- What are your current expectations within the next 5 years? 

Ace Boogie-In 5 years it’s a wrap. I'll be ringing bells from here to Hong Kong. 

Cause I don’t plan on stopping any time soon. This kind of music I bring to the table doesn’t die overnight.

See video below




No comments:

Post a Comment